[Archers] Atlatl Rules (Probationary Period expiration)

Janyn Fletcher janynfletcher at comcast.net
Tue Aug 19 17:41:45 PDT 2014

Lord Cameron, et all. Here are the links;

Rules:

http://www.scores-sca.org/public/scores_rules.php?R=2 <http://www.scores-sca.org/public/scores_rules.php?R=2&Shoot=3> &Shoot=3

Ranks:

http://www.scores-sca.org/public/scores_current.php?R=2 <http://www.scores-sca.org/public/scores_current.php?R=2&Shoot=3> &Shoot=3