[Archers] Fwd: [SCA Kingdom of Atlantia ] I've finished my album o f Atlantian heraldry. It...

deallac at juno.com deallac at juno.com
Mon Aug 18 08:37:05 PDT 2014

All, Yes, back in the early 90's, there was actually an Atlantian Archers' Guild.It was started, I believe, by Count Daffydd and or Duke Badouin (if either is onthis list, maybe they can correct me).  There were  few publications that came out of the group and though I can't remember the name right now, I can dig them out when I get home :) (maybe Fletch and Point???? Or that may have beenone from another Kingdom that we referenced) I didn't remember that we actually had a badge for it, though, until this came out. Pre- all of our big archery events (even On Target), we had an annual (maybe 3 years running)event and guild meeting down at Camp Brady Saunders (near Richmond) over Labor Day.  We even held one Guild meeting in the lake :).  This same event was usually when the Lochmere Arrowshoot was held, too, before it started moving around to the winning groups.  Everythingseemed to have died off when we lost the weekend to a Royal event. I'll see what I can dig up in my document storage :) Dealla