[Archers] To our teaching marshals

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Fri Aug 15 14:09:09 PDT 2014

Good afternoon my Brothers and Sisters of the bow. I wanted to send a note
out to you because I recently was sent another incomplete class roster that
had no emails, SCA numbers or expiration dates for all of the students.
Unfortunately that complete sheet is useless to me because I have no way of
contacting any of those new MITs for their information. I think this now
makes over 16 new MITs this year that could not be entered into the system
because I don't have their information. Please, please make sure if you are
teaching a class, you completely fill out the sign in sheet and make sure
they legibly fill out the lines so I can read the information. I re-designed
the sign in sheet so the boxes are a bit larger and that new sheet is on the
web site with all of the class materials. Not finger pointing at all, but I
hate to see people who took the time to take the class not be properly
supported.

In service,

Janyn

"Those who stand for nothing, will fall for anything!" -Alexander Hamilton