[Archers] FW: Request for martial classes for Fall University

thaduck thaduck at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 10 06:18:02 PDT 2014

Yep, that it is
This year I'm the MIC

Ivarr

From: Janyn Fletcher <janynfletcher at comcast.net>
To: archers <archers at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Sent: Sat, Aug 9, 2014 7:42 pm
Subject: [Archers] FW: Request for martial classes for Fall University

Good evening everyone, I just got back from Pennsic but wanted to get this notice out to our community. I will not be at this session of University and would love someone to step in to run an archery track. This is all outdoor and we should offer archery 101 (shooting) and other classes for the archery track. Is anyone willing to take the task on? If so please contact the registrar and let her know.