[Archers] Royal Rounds at DtG

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Wed Apr 2 08:51:36 PDT 2014

Hey Grimm,

Since you where apparently already using your phone to record the scores
anyway... Did you know that the Scores Site has an electronic score sheet
that submits directly to the database?  Yes, to use the score sheet you
would need to have cell coverage, but at least at Defending the Gate I had
solid 4G signal. It lets you pick who all is on the range at the time (or
enter a new name) using what bow type, then record scores for all the
people at the same time end by end.  I do recommend hitting save after each
end just in case the phone shuts off before the next end that way you don't
loose the previous scores, you just need to turn the phone back on (or find
another phone if your battery went dead) to continue entering scores on.
The score sheet is linked from the Score Submission page of every shoot on
the site.

>From your phone hit this link,
http://www.scores-sca.org/marshals/scoresheet.php?R=2&DL=Y

Don't forget you still need to verify the scores you submitted once you are
done shooting for the day!

Sorry to hear your phone died though, that sucks!

Jonathas