[Archers] St. Sebastian's IV Target information

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Mon Apr 28 17:01:20 PDT 2014

Good evening my Brothers and Sisters of the bow, so far I only have 3 of the
target builders information for the St. Sebastian's shoot this year. I need
your target scoring and name of the targets you are building by 15 May so I
have time to produce the target station cards in time and the score books.
Please choose your target layout and scoring and provide to me by 15 May.

Thank you all again for helping, this shoot is about Atlantian archery and I
could not do it without all of you!

"Those who stand for nothing, will fall for anything!" -Alexander Hamilton