[Archers] ROYAL ARCHERY TOURNAMENT QUESTION - PLEASE READ

Charles Sprouse sprousecp at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 05:57:50 PDT 2014

Hello all,
    Shortly after getting home and back to facebook, someone to remain unnamed sent me this private message on there.  I wanted to post it here (It is at the bottom of this email) in an effort to gauge how many people agree and may or may not like to see a change.  Please take a couple moments to read it and respond with your thoughts and opinions.  Please feel free to respnd to me here, or if you want you can email me privately or send me private messages on Facebook, whatever you wish.  I will be reading the responses for only a couple days however, because then I need to start the process of spiking the date so that my options do not all fill up, we all know how fast that can happen.  Thank you all in advance for your opinions and subsequent discussion, they are much appreciated.

YIS,
Karl von Konigsberg
Royal Archer

"Hey man. Grats on winning again! BTW, would you please consider moving the next Championship to the fall?  It takes longer to "get back" onto a recurve than an xbow after the winter. I think it would make it more competitive."

My immediate response to them was that I think part of the reasoning is to have one of our major shoots in the Spring (Royal Archer) and one in the Fall (Lochmere Arrow) so as to 'spread out the fun', but I told them I would at least consider it and so I am.  Thank you.