[Archers] Day Board - St. Seb Shoot

Esa inghean Donnchaidh esaingheandonnchaidh at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 17:14:14 PDT 2014

Greetings Archers!

To further demonstrate our Atlantian hospitality towards the archers of Pennsic, I am organizing a day board for the St. Sebastian's Shoot to be located in the Marshal's tent!

I will be donating food and drink (accommodating gluten, dairy, and nut allergies), and invite you all to donate any food or drink items that you would like to share with our fellow archers.  Donations are at your whim, there is no need for a commitment or obligation; however, if you think you might donate a food/drink item, please let me know for planning and organizational purposes.  All donations are greatly appreciated!  Likewise, if you have food allergies other than those noted above, or know of an archer attending the shoot who does, please let me know in advance so I can try to provide an alternative food/drink item for them.

To those volunteering their services as marshals for the shoot: special requests are welcomed, and I will do my best within reason to accommodate (due to the inevitable restrictions of Pennsic life, I apologize in advance if I am not able to accommodate all specific requests).

Likewise, any Atlantian Archery banners/signs or similar items that would be a nice addition to the presentation table are welcomed!  The "Northern Atlantia Drunk Tent" banner will likely not be needed :-D   Other items that can be donated or borrowed for the day board include coolers, ice, bottled water, hand sanitizer, & paper towels.

Thank you for helping me care for the comfort of our fellow archers as we represent the Atlantian archery community at Pennsic!

Yours Humbly in Service,
Lady Esa inghean Donnchaidh