No subject

Wed Apr 2 12:34:43 PDT 2014

they are bring signed for at Troll.

And from what I understand we WILL be using the same waivers at practices
that is normally signed at Troll. They are for any adult or child that is
not a SCA member. It would be the duty of the marshal in charge of a
practice to ensure that all participants have a blue card or a waiver. For
the blue card holders - suggest the marshal get the expiration date on all
their local archers and that way they might not have to check every time.
Listing of the archers name and expiration on the clipboard with the score
page is a possible.

The waiver forms can be found at http://mol.atlantia.sca.org/forms.html