[Archers] rounds for the Atlatl

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Tue Sep 24 15:16:04 PDT 2013

And for all willing to accept the gauntlet.........NO! Bone, thrown down by
Enequy, there will be atlatl Royal Rounds at WoW.  (Primitive clothing
optional.)

I have contacted the MIC for WoW about an atlatl battle and he is good with
it.  I proposed Friday about 4 - 4:30.  How does that time frame work for
everyone?  I know Colum will be doing his intermediate archery class on the
archery range during that time.  Is there a better day for the battle?  We
are planning, as usual, to do it on the battle field so it cannot be done
during the main part of the day as there will be hacking and slashing at
that time.  Suggestions?

cog