[Archers] Marshal's roster

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sun Sep 8 17:40:56 PDT 2013

Good evening everyone, I just wanted to send a reminder that all of you
should visit the marshal pages to assure all of your information is up to
date. Many of you are listed as "Suspended" do to expired classes or
membership information. Also there are many of you that are nearing a
suspended status over the next few months. It is your responsibility to
assure your information is updated routinely. I also encourage all of our
marshal's to keep a current listing of our marshals with them so you can
assure that those marshals working with you are current. You should NOT be
allowing any suspended marshal to marshal without word from me.

Here is the link to the roster, please take some time to check your
information and update if you can:

http://scores-sca.org/public/marshal_list.php?R=2
<http://scores-sca.org/public/marshal_list.php?R=2&MT=3> &MT=3

If you are not listed, there is a problem with your information.