[Archers] IKAC scores

Greg Christensen gcjckc at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 27 16:49:35 PDT 2013

Seems we have until Dec 1 to put up some more IKAC scores.   Seems we need some more open bow and period cross bow to climb up the standing a bit further... Seems IKAC will not get posted in a timely matter because..... Note from IKAC site below....
Greetings from Lorenzo il Confuso, Keeper of the IKAC,

This note is penned on 16 October 2013

My mother passed away yesterday, after a difficult and painful fight with cancer. For this reason, I have not had time to read emails that were sent in the past couple of weeks. I expect I will not have the chance to read emails or approve scores for the next couple of weeks.
Please do not be concerned, all scores will be reviewed and approved, and all emails will be answered in time. The 30-day rule is suspended for now, so do not be concerned if the scores are not approved within 30 days of shooting.
Please continue to send your emails to
to IkacKeeper

and I will answer them when the situation settles, I expect in a couple of weeks.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

- Lorenzo