[Archers] Archery at WoW

Michael michaelstuart at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 17:01:46 PDT 2013

Cog, I had a great time running the atl-atl battle with Rose, though I
think we'll want to really talk it up next time to get more folks to turn
out for it. I didn't get in as much time shooting as I had hoped I might
due to my other commitments, but still had a great time with your targets
when I did shoot on Friday.

Eirik