[Archers] WoW incident

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Mon Oct 14 07:15:39 PDT 2013

We did one shoot that is a favorite of mine however, had the grass been a
bit sorter it would have been better (they would have rolled easier).  I
have a bunch of Styrofoam boxes about 12 inches square that I stuffed with
plastic bags.  I tossed them out at about 10 - 15 feet.  Each archer got 6
shafts untimed.  The object was to put one shaft in each side.  Multiple
hits on one side counted only for 1 point.  So the object is to hit the box
and move it to present a new face.  Lots of fun and challenging.

Ask Mors about his shooting technique where he jumps up in the air to shoot!
hahahahaha

cog