[Archers] Warrant Class

Groff, Garth (ggg9y) ggg9y at virginia.edu
Thu Oct 24 07:40:28 PDT 2013

Noble Friends of the Bow,

I will be offering a target archery warrant class on Sunday 10 November at 2 p.m. for anyone in central Virginia who needs to renew before Winter University. We will meet at Mallard Lodge at 1713 Essex Road in Charlottesville (directions: http://isenfir.atlantia.sca.org/directions/mallardLodge.php ) . Afterwards we can go out for some great Chinese food for anyone who isn't in a great hurry to get home. Please let me know in advance if you will attend so I can prepare the course materials.

Yours Aye,

Lord Mungo Napier, Shire of Isenfir TA Marshal
Read "The Tale of Mungo Napier":
http://people.virginia.edu/~ggg9y/napier1.html