[Archers] Combat Archery

Gordon Kinnie am_piobaire at comcast.net
Sun Oct 13 16:51:58 PDT 2013

Combat Archers,

I am very happy to see the many new Combat Archers that were authorized this
weekend at War of the Wings.

This is just a quick update on CA in Atlantia.

I will be at Un-event in December.

I am going to have the Combat Archery Marshal 101 class added to the online
material.

I am hoping to make it to the next University and teach CA Marshal 101,
Basics of CA and Bolt and Arrow making.

I am also looking for an Emergency DEM/Deputy from the southern Region of
Atlantia.  Anyone interested please contact me.

I would ask that all CA Marshal's check their info on the Earl Marshal's
Blue pages to make sure your info is up to date.

In Service to Atlantia

Lord Godai Katsunaga

DEM Combat Archery

Please cross-post as you see necessary.