[Archers] questionable string

Janyn Fletcher janynfletcher at comcast.net
Sun Nov 17 14:42:14 PST 2013

Guys not an absolute at all, that is why I said for the lower poundage bows
I'm alright with it. I haven't seen them until this year personally but I
yield to your expertise. I wouldn't want to see them on anything more than
35lbs though. The bow at Pennsic was 40 pounds and I just didn't feel right
letting it go, it wasn't this crimped string, it was some type of nylon tied
in knots. Thanks for the clarification.

Janyn