[Archers] Question regarding crossbows in Atlantia

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Thu Nov 7 15:05:51 PST 2013

Andres, congratulations and just be forewarned there are no cookies. Im
still waiting for mine! To answer your question, it depends on you both.
Many of us shoot between 90 -160 lb prods. There are advantages and
disadvantages to both ends of that spectrum. We in Atlantia have no rule
against prod weight as long as you are safe with it. I will warn you that
above 160 or so you will blow through most all backers so be warned as well.
I like the 140 range and it doesn't kill me shooting all day long. If you
are looking at 110, you will be just fine.