[Archers] Sunday at Grimmsfiels

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Tue Nov 26 11:18:46 PST 2013

Rally to me archers!
	Having had two weeks of stress, I find myself in sore need of diversion. To this end, I invite all archers to come to Grimmsfield on Sunday and help me forget my troubles for a few hours in the gentle pastime of archery. Shall we say from 1 to 4 on Sunday December 1st. What a great way to end the holiday weekend. I look forward to seeing old friends and welcoming new archers as well. I will provide stew and hot cider for those of you who grow faint from the activity.   Anyone who would like to bring something for our repast, it would not be taken amiss. For more info and directions please see www.grimmsfield.com
Thanks,
Grimm

A missive from Grimmsfield