[Archers] Royal Archer Quiver

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Sun May 19 16:22:50 PDT 2013

For all those hoping some day to have their device on the Atlantian
Royal Archer quiver just a quick note.  Per the photo Lorelei provided
via FaceBook it appears there is but one slot left on the back for a
device.  (There is one blank spot because we could not find the device
for the then champion.)  As Baron Mors just won I'm going to assume that
slot is his.  For all others, in years to come, the quiver was made with
a gusset along the side wide enough to place additional devices of the
same size as those on the back.  Jonathas' original idea when
commissioned, was to create a heritage piece that could serve as a
physical record of champions.  When my lady did the first set of devices
she wrote on the inside what paints and colors she used.  I will NOT
relay the comments she made about some of the more intricate
devices.........just saying!!  :-)

cog