[Archers] Sunday at Grimmsfield

Robyn Becker reyne_telarius at hotmail.com
Thu May 2 11:04:47 PDT 2013

Anyone from Bright Hills want to caravan down to Grimm's for this?
Reyne

From: grimm at grimmsfield.com
To: archers at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 13:26:25 -0400
Subject: [Archers] Sunday at Grimmsfield

In honor of the battle of Tewkesbury, whose anniversary is May 4th, I will be opening Grimmsfield on Sunday May 5th, 2013 for the archers of the area! We will shoot from 2 p.m. till we get to tired.  I will also open Grimmsfield to the Heavy and Rapier community if they can supply a marshal. For any more information or directions, please see www.grimmsfield.comThanks,Grimm The Battle of Tewkesbury, which took place on 4 May 1471, was one of the decisive battles of the Wars of the Roses. The forces loyal to the House of Lancaster were completely defeated by those of the rival House of York under their monarch, King Edward IV. The Lancastrian heir to the throne, Edward, Prince of Wales, and many prominent Lancastrian nobles were killed during the battle. Tewkesbury restored political stability to England until the death of Edward IV in 1483.