[Archers] archery awards

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Wed May 29 14:33:50 PDT 2013

While I've got the email open, just a couple thoughts I want to share.

Remember to put your deserving friends in for archery related awards, both Baronial and Kingdom.  They don't have to be specifically archery awards, they can be service and A&S related as well.  Do you know someone who is always helping at the range?  Runs practices?  Makes arrows or loans equipment to people?  Put them in for an award.   Do you know someone who makes beautifully artistic arrows, or period bows, medallions?  Put them in for an award.

You can look up Kingdom award descriptions (and what awards people might have already) here: http://op.atlantia.sca.org/  click on the letter of the person's first name (SCA) and scroll down to find their name.  For local awards, go to your Baronial web page.

Thanks!