[Archers] WoW

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Wed May 29 08:07:49 PDT 2013

IF, big if but not too big, I get to do what I would like to do with
archery at WoW there will be some very interesting things to shoot at
and do.

Just as a teaser - There will be a prize shoot each day, Wed through
Sat.  On Sat the winners of each prize shoot will have a shoot off.
Prizes awarded to all.  As my lady is almost as twisted as I am her
idea, which I think is pretty cool, is "Give us your best trick shot"
shoot.  Voted on by the populous.  We "may" be able to pull that off so
start thinking things up.  For this my idea this time around is for
archers to do a trick shot that shoots at a standard target/butt.  If
you need props, i.e. Byron Ferguson shoots the cap off a Coke bottle,
OK, but they must be very fast to set up.  No major time delays while we
set your "stage".

Twisted, demented, just not right in the head