[Archers] On Target Information ---- 7-9 June 2013

deallac at juno.com deallac at juno.com
Mon May 27 11:22:28 PDT 2013

Greetings all,

This is to let all know that there have been multiple
changes to the On Target announcements and schedules
and that the printed copy of the Acorn has mixed information
(some right, some wrong)

Date - 7-9 June 2013 (old dates, still showing some places as 14-16 June :()

The online flyers for the event have the correct dates, costs, etc.
Full info at
http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=4251f93f

Yes, we are conflicting with University :( :(, but there was no site confirmed
for University, so it wasn't definite when our date problem happened)
So, for those not going to University,

Come Shoot With Us!!!!!!!!!!!

A&S ---- Sauces for barbecuing!!!! 2 categories, period and non.
Judging will be by our own Illustrious Baron Galmr
and all may be used with the annual Piggy

Lunch and Dinner are both included

Lots of shooting, fun, food, friends, and all at a beautiful waterfront site!

YIS

Dealla - Autocrat