[Archers] St Sebastians shoot prizes.

Gordon Kinnie am_piobaire at comcast.net
Mon May 20 15:26:23 PDT 2013

For all,

This year the prizes will be set up as bow classes vice ranks.

Classes are: Period Bow, Recurve, Longbow, Period Crossbow and Open
Crossbow.

Any questions about bow class will be answered by me using the rules from
the IKAC and Society.

The bow/big prize it will be for Marskmen and below, determined on one
target of my choice. The target will be selected by me and kept secret until
the end of the day.

A second target will be chosen as the tie braker.

Prizes will be arrows for the classes made by Janyn Fletcher.

Also, there will be gift certificates from Elk Ridge Archery.

I am looking for individual, Baronies or Households as sponsors for these
25.00 awards.

The following are prize sponsor:

House Gray

Miles de Locwode