[Archers] Change to Marshal's experation - Please Read

Craig morgul at sc.rr.com
Thu Mar 14 06:05:33 PDT 2013

I'm stupid.  Haven't had my coffee yet this morning.

Jonathas asked me about my browser, so I pulled it up in a different
one, and everything was there.  I went back to my usual browser, and
realized I had scripting disabled on that page.  As soon as I enabled
it, everything was there.

I feel dumb.  I'm going for caffeine now.

Sigh.

-Cian