[Archers] Change to Marshal's experation - Please Read

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Tue Mar 12 07:31:32 PDT 2013

For those looking for the simple step by step instructions:

1) Go to the Scores Site: www.scores-sca.org/atlantia_archery
2) Logon with your Marshal Account
3) Click on the 'Edit My Marshal Info' link near the top of the menu
4) Update your Membership info (and any other outdated info too)
5) Click Save Changes

While you are there please also consider who can see your email address,
especially if you are a Training Marshal.  Please consider at least setting
it to 'Logon' which means other marshals who are logged on may see it to
contact you, or Public which means anyone on the site can see it.  Setting
it to Private means only the DEM can see it and no one else can contact you
easily.  All email addresses are Obfuscated so that spam bots can not
harvest from the site.

Thanks,
Jonathas