[Archers] Calling all MITs

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Mon Mar 25 13:55:14 PDT 2013

Greetings to all the MITs,

Everyone else, feel free to ignore this message!

This afternoon I completed updating the MIT list on the Scores Site for
Janyn, so he can now keep an eye on all the marshals in one place.  That
said, you now have an account on the Scores Site.  Sorry, but as you are
still in training it does not allow you to do anything more then update
your Marshal Information, but that is an important piece of being a
responsible Marshal.  All who provided email addresses to Janyn should have
received and email with their account information. If you did not receive
an email please first try to use the 'Forgotten Password' page (
http://www.scores-sca.org/common/forgot.php ).  If that does not work or
you did not provide an email address in the first place please contact me
off list.

Please be sure to logon in the near future and update your contact
information and Membership information on the 'Edit my Marshal Info' page (
http://www.scores-sca.org/marshals/my_marshal_info.php ).

Many Thanks,
Jonathas