[Archers] Crossposting for our Barony list....

Charles Sprouse sprousecp at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 21 15:47:28 PDT 2013

Hey guys,
      A member of our barony just posted this to our baronial e-mail list.  If anyone is interested, let me know and I will get you in contact with them.  :)

KvK

I  was givin a Bear Kodiak Magnum Compound. It is a 20 y/o bow with no string AND a  broken string hook... Nice bow but the parts are almost impossible to acquire.  if someone would like this bow please let me know otherwise I am going to break  it down and toss it.
YIS
Mikjáll  Bogsveigir