[Archers] Thank you all!

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sun Jun 9 08:21:35 PDT 2013

Good morning my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow! Im back from University and
I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for their efforts with
University and our Archery track. My thanks go out to Lady Lorelei, Lord
Allen, Lord Mungo and also Lord Godai for teaching archery related classes.
I taught 3 myself and it was almost all new shooters which makes it much
more fun for us as instructors. I hope to see those new archers on our
ranges very soon. While most of us would agree that it is not nearly as fun
as shooting at an event, it is important that we continue to support
teaching and offering classes to our new archers. They are always
appreciative and it helps promote our discipline in the light it should be
represented in.

Thank you all again!