[Archers] rat shoot

Groff, Garth (ggg9y) ggg9y at virginia.edu
Wed Jul 3 08:05:13 PDT 2013

Noble friends,

I may be in the minority, but I don't use duct tape on targets anymore. That gum is really hard to get off arrows, and the tape itself can cling to points and rip them from their shafts.

Does anybody have ideas for other materials we can use?

Yours Aye,

Lord Mungo Napier, The Archer of Mallard Lodge
Read "The Tale of Mungo Napier":
http://people.virginia.edu/~ggg9y/napier1.html