[Archers] Pennsic 42

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Fri Jul 12 13:45:53 PDT 2013

Good evening everyone. At this point if we haven't done it, it probably wont
get done J

Okay so with one week left I just wanted to send a note as a reminder for
Pennsic. Anyone who has not provided their name for Champions team can still
come on out and shoot at the practices. The list will not be set until the
night before the shoot, so come on out and support your Kingdom! Also I want
to thank all of you once again for making St. Sebastian's III happen. I have
stated from day one that it would have never been a success without all of
you! I could have never done it alone! We will be setting up Friday night,
26 July at 5pm. Based on last few we should be done in an hour or so. The
shoot is Saturday 27 Jul from 10am - 4pm and awards following right after. I
want to thank everyone for volunteering for a shift. Again if you are a
marshal, if you work in the morning, you shoot in the afternoon and vise
versa. Everyone except Godai and I will shoot.

Be safe on the way up and we will see everyone in a week's time!