[Archers] Ymir & Archery

Gordon Kinnie am_piobaire at comcast.net
Sat Jan 26 09:49:27 PST 2013

I believe that Otto had said something about this at Unevent, basically a
separate qualification for MIC's.  Janyn and I both thought it would be a
good idea and is something that would benefit the Kingdom.

As a marshal, I have attended the Armored 101, Armored 201, Siege 101 and of
course Archery 101 and Combat Archery 101 classes.

Having a working knowledge of all SCA marshal activities will just makes us
a better marshal and should be required for MIC.

I sent Gaston, the MIC at Yimr, a polite message suggesting that he read the
rules for all marshal activities and included the link to the Archery
Handbook as a bonus.

Godai

  _____