[Archers] Ymir question

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Fri Jan 25 18:18:25 PST 2013

As my lady has suggested, perhaps we archers should take up a collection for this MIC so he can get a gastrointestinal window installed considering his current physical configuration.

I would add, on a more serious note, that Loelei and I both could be considered locals in this case.  As we both are former Atlantian archery DEMs we "might" know something about running a safe range.  When Lorelei found out about the lack of an archery marshal she asked the MIC if he would like assistance in locating a marshal for archery.  He replied no.  Last year this event had some 40 archers shooting.  Just some interesting facts about this event.

Cog
Sent from my iPad