[Archers] St. Sebatian Shoot

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Tue Jan 22 06:40:02 PST 2013

Another idea would be for all the archery to enter a drawing for a bow or two.  Little different than we've done in the past.  Other prizes can be bow socks, which are easily made, inexpensive and highly appreciated (you'll see some at SAAD).  You can give out a while lot more bowsocks than bows.  How about string wax, or a "gift certificate" from other merchants at Pennsic.