[Archers] competition - Don't forget.

deedee Mail deallac at juno.com
Mon Jan 21 09:27:58 PST 2013

Lorelei and others,

I meant to reply to this sooner.  I don't remember where I heard this
(May have been an Unevent meeting or Baronial report), but someone
was very emphatic about the fact that monetary prizes are not allowed.
I believe it has to due with the non-profit status.   You might want to check
with the Senechalate on this.
(Not trying to be a spoil sport, but want to make sure that we don't get in
trouble)

Dealla

Sent from my iPad