[Archers] Fwd: [SCA-Archery] SCA wide archery newsletter?

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Wed Jan 9 08:52:07 PST 2013

That was the very first email trying to get a staff together to produce the
newsletter.  I believe Sir Jon's intentions are to have it added to the
same site as the Kingdom Newsletters are published from.  There is an
ongoing discussion on the SCA-Archery yahoo group about it should anyone be
interested in further details or joining the staff.

Jonathas