[Archers] FW: [BHArchers] Theme for St. Sebastian III

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Thu Jan 3 14:26:47 PST 2013

I like the idea!

Janyn

From: John Atkins [mailto:cogworks at triad.rr.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 8:25 AM
To: jaynardone at comcast.net
Cc: 'Gordon Kinnie'; archers at atlantia.sca.org
Subject: RE: [Archers] FW: [BHArchers] Theme for St. Sebastian III

Perhaps if we had, say, two roaming marshals that walked about keeping eyes
on things.  This would reduce the number of marshals needed to staff
stations.  It could/would also provide someone to "check" with for
unmarshaled stations about how to score, what the shooting objective is, as
well as keeping an eye out for any developing situations.  We have sorta
done this at SAAD with success.  I figure Godai will do an equivalent
excellent job that Janyn has done in the past but there will be other things
requiring his attentions as MIC for the shoot.  This way other marshals
could marshal the range leaving the MIC, Godai, free to deal with those
exceptions that will inevitably come up.

cog