[Archers] FW: [BHArchers] Theme for St. Sebastian III

jaynardone at comcast.net jaynardone at comcast.net
Thu Jan 3 04:43:40 PST 2013

Ha now that you mention it! :P Okay okay so I picked the most obvious one.......COG This is something we will have to address, not sure all stations will, I just have been very cautious each year to assure nothing happens. I know Godai as MIC for the shoot will walk around and keep an eye out just as I did, so maybe there will be a few stations that wont require dedicated marshals.

Janyn