[Archers] Ymir and Archery

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Mon Jan 28 12:49:02 PST 2013

All, I just wanted to post this last shot across our bow from the MIC, for
those of you on the fence about this being personal arrogance vise anything
safety or marshal related, this should clarify that. I WILL be talking to
the K/Q about this now.

.         So, I wrote to Gaston, saying that I would switch my schedule
around so that I COULD do YMIR. Here is his response:

.          "Gaston Valmont

While I would have gladly let you run it prior to the bullying and temper
tantrums at this point I feel that giving in would set a bad example. Maybe
next year.

G"

In Service, Janyn