[Archers] SSB III Voting and help

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Mon Jan 21 17:07:36 PST 2013

Good evening my fellow archers! Lets keep the voting going on the Saint
Sebastian's III shoot theme. I would like to set the deadline of the end of
February for Voting, and the end of May for all target information (scoring
and a useable picture) to THL Godai so the scorecards can be made in time
for Pennsic as well as the actual targets and layout.

Also here is the latest list of helping marshal's and targets. We are slowly
getting there. We will need another 10 or so helping marshals to have enough
to run a morning and afternoon shift and have inspection and score keeping
as well. We also could use a few more targets to get us to our goal of 13
stations.

Number of Marshal's

Name of Marshal's helping

	Targets Bringing