[Archers] St. Sebatian Shoot

Gordon Kinnie am_piobaire at comcast.net
Sun Jan 20 03:42:03 PST 2013

Fellow archers,

We have had some great success at Pennsic with our shoot and I am hoping
that this year is the same.

I would like to offer a couple of suggestions about awards.

Janyn is making some wonderful arrows to give out to the class winners.

In addition, If we can get some funds together, we give out gift letters of
credit for Elkridge archery to the top shooters of the day.

            My thinking is this gives people something they can use at
Pennsic.

If Elkridge donates a bow to use as they have done in the past, we give it
to the top shooter in marksmen and below.

            My thinking is that most of the time the overall winner is a BE
or GBE.  I would like to change this up.

Ideas?????????

Also please vote for the theme.

Silk Road

Monty Python