[Archers] St. Sebastians III

Michael michaelstuart at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 17:32:02 PST 2013

I will volunteer to contribute a target, and to marshal too if I can make
it to war this year. Should know by early summer whether I can make it; an
old friend is considering making it his first Pennsic, and that's a good
motivator for me to come up with the necessary cash and time to be there.
Either way I will contribute a target.

My vote is for the MP Holy Grail theme, though I suspect it may lead us to
10 variations of a vicious rabbit. Not that that necessarily would be all
bad, especially if they move, though personally I'd be leaning toward doing
a flying cow. Hmm...

Eirik Gralokkr

Today's Topics: