[Archers] Fwd: [SCA-SocietyArcherMarshal] Quivers&Quarrels address change

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Sat Feb 16 05:00:12 PST 2013

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: John Edgerton <sirjon1 at pacbell.net>
To: SCA-SocietyArcherMarshal <SCA-SocietyArcherMarshal at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Feb 15, 2013 10:48 pm
Subject: [SCA-SocietyArcherMarshal] Quivers&Quarrels address change

Gentlepersons:

Please note corrected email address for submissions: QuiversQuarrels at gmail.com
Quivers & Quarrels, a new SCA publication dedicated to traditional target and
combat archery will debut next month.
Our archers possess a great wealth of knowledge and expertise.  Please share
yours with the populace!
We want your stories, articles, drawings, photos, tricks & tips for being a
better archer!  Please also send us your local archery practice schedules.
Send your contributions to:  QuiversQuarrels at gmail.com
YIS,
Ouregan filia Flaviani
Chronicler
Quivers & Quarrels

                          Reply to sender

                          Reply to group

            Start a New Topic

                            Messages in this topic                (1)

      RECENT ACTIVITY:
    Visit Your Group

.