[Archers] St. Sebastian shoot.

Gordon Kinnie am_piobaire at comcast.net
Sun Feb 10 03:33:58 PST 2013

All archers,

The results are in for the Target theme for this year's St. Sebastian shoot.

The winner is (drum roll)

Silk Road

Target designers, we have a great theme with lots of variations available.

As you design your target, we need to keep the scoring close so no one
target can win or lose the shoot with one target.

With that in mind, each target should be worth between 8 and 12 points for
scoring.

Please forward me an image of your target and the rules for scoring before
June 1st.

Thank you for your support of the St. Sebastian Pennsic shoot.

Godai