[Archers] Pennsic Archery

Lorelei Elkins ladygreenleafe at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 10:19:43 PST 2013

Greetings fellow archers,

Just to make you aware, there is a Facebook page called Pennsic Target
Archery and Thrown Weapons.  The address is:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/133880196761416/

It's a good place for you to chat about Pennsic Archery with folks from the
various Kingdoms, and hear about changes and such. Also, they've put the
call out for marshals to do a two hour shift during war week.  I guess last
year was a little light with marshals coming forth to help.  I know
Atlantia will step up, even though we're doing a day long prize shoot.  :-)