[Archers] St. Sebastian's Shoot IV at Pennsic next year

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Tue Dec 31 12:57:44 PST 2013

Good morning everyone, now that the list is back up. I just wanted to post
the latest list of help for the St. Sebastian's shoot at Pennsic next year.
If you are going to Pennsic and think you can help, please sign up. It takes
roughly 30 of us to pull this shoot off every year and you will only have to
work one 4 hour shift and be able to shoot the other half of the day. Again
the theme for this year's shoot is "safari." Also we will be collecting for
gift certificates again this year, if you would like to contribute, your
local group, etc we wont turn you away. They were a huge hit last year and
we would like to do this again. Lord Godai has offered to assist me in
collecting the money and obtaining the gift certificate again this year.
They will be $25 each again this year.

Number of Marshal's

Name of Marshal's helping

	Targets Bringing