[Archers] Archer Chirurgeons

Esa inghean Donnchaidh esaingheandonnchaidh at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 24 09:25:32 PST 2013

Greetings unto the Archery Community,

I am beginning the journey towards Chirurgeon, and wanted to reach out to any other archers/archery marshals who are also chirurgeons.  I am hoping to steal a little of your precious time to hear of any experiences in which the two positions overlapped, injuries on the archery range, managing both positions at events, etc.

In the meantime, I would like to wish everyone celebrating this evening and tomorrow many Christmas blessings!

YIS,
Esa inghean Donnchaidh

"....... Now flames, the blazing fire, must devour the lord of warriors who often endured the iron tipped arrow shower, when the dark cloud loosed by bow strings broke above the shield wall, quivering; when the eager shaft, with its feather garb, discharged its duty to the barb."  -Beowulf