[Archers] Fwd: Pennsic and Atlantian Archery

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Wed Aug 7 09:07:51 PDT 2013

Janyn,

Is there any way we, Atlantia, could challenge East to a Champions duel?
For Example: We field a team equal to theirs for a prize shoot, then if we
are allied with them they can add our score to theirs for the War Point (IE
we don't mess with the war points, this is just a competition for honor
between the kingdoms, hell invite Aethelmearc to join if they care too).
Maybe so that it can take place as part of the Masters Tournament, make the
'Honor Point' Teams smaller such that they can be a part of the larger war
point, East selects 10 people out of their war point team Atlantia does the
same from our Allied team....

Just an idea....

Jonathas