[Archers] Crossbow Triggers - was: Re: Pennsic and Atlantian Archery

Fen & Michelle mobishob at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 7 07:02:53 PDT 2013

Well, having returned from retaining duties at Court over the last 2 years (and getting decent exposure to other actvities and groups) I have to say that we don't fully appreciate how lucky we are. Atlantia Archery is *very* inclusive, low drama, low maintenance and casual compared to the rest.

I know we sometimes wish Kingdom would show us more love, but being "away" out on the back 40 has its advantages too!  :)

Cheers
Fen

Atlantian Archery. Nothing exists within 100 yards without our permission.